Thank you for choosing to be an IKF exhibitor.
Currently we are in the preparations for the 32 IKF 2020.
Everything exhibitors need to know about the next IKF as well as the registration details will be outlined here soon.
Be always "up to date" and get all the news about IKF such as the new booking start with our newsletter.
- Please complete all required fields of the online application form.
- After successfully transmitting the information to us, you will be notified of receipt of your application. Please be aware that this notification does not constitute valid confirmation of your fair stand.
- You shall receive official confirmation of your participation, together with a plan of the exhibition halls, indicating the position of your fair stand, in a separate email from Mrs. Fiona Wieber (fiona.wieber(at)fwtm.de).
- After you have received the official confirmation of participation, we will send you the access data to the email address captured on submitting your application, for the registration in the IKF-Lounge. Here, exhibitors will subsequently be able to book their desired services (e.g. furniture, coloured carpeting, Internet, etc.) and make changes to their exhibitor listing in the catalogue entry.
- The invoice (stand rental incl. service orders) will be sent electronically and is due six weeks before the start of the IKF.
- Service orders placed after the invoice has been issued shall be invoiced to you in connection with the event itself.