In January each year, the cultural industry eagerly awaits the IKF in Freiburg – and all eyes are on you, too! Almost 400 exhibitors from all over the world represent the diversity and individuality of the scene here and showcase their work.
There are many reasons to be part of the biggest trade fair for stage productions, music and events in the German-speaking world. Become one of them and discover how it can benefit you.
3 days, 3 reasons
Meet a high percentage of decision makers and potential business partners.
- See and be seen thanks to a unique trade fair concept: Foster existing business relationships and establish new contacts with our audience of industry professionals in the exhibition halls, while artists on the five stages introduce you to their latest projects.
- The IKF is at the perfect time, in the perfect place: Take advantage of the international platform at the beginning of the year to plan for the whole year and sell productions then and there. With outstanding infrastructure due to its location at the heart of the triangle where Germany, France and Switzerland meet, it is quick and easy for national and international trade visitors to reach.
- Event and artist agencies
- Event promoters and locations
- Technical systems and service providers in the culture and event industry
- Industry associations
- Trade press
- Trade fair with some 400 international exhibitors
- 200 live performances in conjunction with the trade fair in the following fields:
Theatre, acrobatics, variety, storytelling, cirque nouveau, cabaret, comedy, puppet theatre, pantomime, dance, media art...
World music, jazz, a cappella, singer-songwriter, pop, rock…
Performances and walk acts
- Wide-ranging supporting programme:
Seminars in the Knowledge Forum
Special shows / exhibitions
- Event promoters
- Event professionals
- Community facilities
- Artists and groups
- Service providers
- Media representatives