Set-up and dismantling:
- Set-up: Sunday, 26 January 2020, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Dismantling: Wednesday, 29 January 2020 7:00pm until Thursday, 30 January 2020 12:00 am
- Additional set-up days: The application must be received by Messe Freiburg at least four weeks before the beginning of the trade fair. Additional set-up days are not possible in all of the halls and a fee always applies.
- Octanorm stand systems (with or without a fascia board) are fitted with cross-bracing struts for stabilisation. These are a fixed part of the stand and may not be removed. The position, size and quantity of crossbars are determined by the size of the stand and by the stands in the direct vicinity of the stand location. Further information is provided under Logistics | Service
- The IKF lounge is where you can order services and edit your listing for the catalogue and the online list of exhibitors. You will receive your login details for the IKF lounge after completing registration and receiving official confirmation from the IKF team.
Logistics and dispatch:
- You can send promotional materials and equipment for your stand to Messe Freiburg prior to the event on request and by arrangement with the IKF team. Please contact us in good time to arrange this.
- Messe Freiburg has a demarcated and guarded delivery yard with a limited number of parking spaces that you can use during the event. There are further parking facilities in the large unguarded visitors' car park in front of the building. All exhibitors receive a free parking permit for one vehicle.
- The invoice for your participation at IKF will be sent to you electronically six weeks before the event and is due immediately.
- For joint stands, all services related to the IKF presentation will be charged to the principal exhibitor. The principal exhibitor is the determining factor for taxation.
- Value-added tax: Participants from Germany are subject to VAT without exception. Foreign exhibitors with their own stand may be exempt from this 19 % VAT on submission of the necessary supporting documents.
- Additional services for your stand presentation may be ordered in the IKF lounge. All orders are placed and invoiced via the principal exhibitor.
- An overview of the various ways to be involved as an exhibitor is provided under participation options.
- Relax after a busy day at the trade fair in your lodgings or discover some of Freiburg's most beautiful spots. We have put together the most important information and addresses for you in the section Directions.