We are delighted that you are interested in attending the IKF and reaping the benefits of this international industry event for the cultural scene.
On the following pages you'll find everything you need to know for a first impression of what being an exhibitor at the Internationale Kulturbörse Freiburg involves.
From industry newcomers to established artist agencies who have been regular exhibitors for years, here everyone can find the form of participation that suits them best. Even without performing live, you can take advantage of the synergies of this unique platform and establish new contacts.
- Main exhibitor with own fair stand:
As a main exhibitor, you will occupy your own fair stand or, if applicable, occupy your own fair stand alongside co-exhibitors at a shared stand. A co-exhibitor may apply as a representative of its own company or as an independent artist.
- Co-exhibitor at a shared stand:
You will be a co-exhibitor showcasing your own company or yourself as an individual artist alongside colleagues and other firms. The main exhibitor shall be the contact person for all matters relating to participation. Both the main exhibitor and co-exhibitor shall introduce themselves as exhibitors with their own individual listings in the Event Directory.
- Shared Stands are stands for one main exhibitor and at least one co-exhibitor. Each exhibitor on a shared stand must rent a minimum of 4 m² of stand space; therefore, at least 8 m² of stand space must be booked for a shared stand. The main exhibitor is our contractual partner and is therefore a contact person for all matters relating to the participation such as fair stand space, stand equipment, services available for booking, the invoice recipient.
You can find a summary of all the information and terms and conditions for exhibitors in the participation conditions Download Terms & Conditions.
|Type of stand||Inline stand||Corner stand||Peninsula stand||Island stand|
|Features of stand construction||Open on one side||Open on two sides||Open on three sides||Open on all sides|
|Minimum stand size||4m²||6m²||12m²||25m²|
|Stand space rental price per m² *||€ 97.00||€ 112.00||€ 119.00||€ 130.00|
* Prices do not include statutory VAT; current as of April 2019.
In order to register as an exhibitor for the upcoming IKF or if you wish to apply for a live performance, you first need to register with the IKF Lounge. If you used the Lounge last year, then you can use your previous access details to log into the Lounge.
Otherwise please fill in the required registration fields below. Then complete the registration by clicking “Submit” to receive your login details for the IKF Lounge.
The IKF Lounge provides you with the following functions:
- Register as a main or co-exhibitor
- Apply for a live performance
Additional services available afterwards:
- Order additional products and services (furniture, exhibitor passes etc.)
- Edit your catalogue entry