We are delighted that you are interested in attending the IKF and reaping the benefits of this international industry event for the cultural scene.
On the following pages you'll find everything you need to know for a first impression of what being an exhibitor at the Internationale Kulturbörse Freiburg involves.
From industry newcomers to established artist agencies who have been regular exhibitors for years, here everyone can find the form of participation that suits them best. Even without performing live, you can take advantage of the synergies of this unique platform and establish new contacts.
- Main exhibitor with own fair stand:
As a main exhibitor, you will occupy your own fair stand or, if applicable, occupy your own fair stand alongside co-exhibitors at a shared stand. A co-exhibitor may apply as a representative of its own company or as an independent artist.
- Co-exhibitor at a shared stand:
You will be a co-exhibitor showcasing your own company or yourself as an individual artist alongside colleagues and other firms. The main exhibitor shall be the contact person for all matters relating to participation. Both the main exhibitor and co-exhibitor shall introduce themselves as exhibitors with their own individual listings in the Event Directory.
- Shared Stands are stands for one main exhibitor and at least one co-exhibitor. Each exhibitor on a shared stand must rent a minimum of 4 m² of stand space; therefore, at least 8 m² of stand space must be booked for a shared stand. The main exhibitor is our contractual partner and is therefore a contact person for all matters relating to the participation such as fair stand space, stand equipment, services available for booking, the invoice recipient.
All information and conditions for attending as an exhibitor are published in our terms and conditions
|Type of stand||Inline stand||Corner stand||Peninsula stand||Island stand|
|Features of stand construction||Open on one side||Open on two sides||Open on three sides||Open on all sides|
|Minimum stand size||4m²||6m²||12m²||25m²|
|Stand space rental price per m² *||€ 97.00||€ 112.00||€ 119.00||€ 130.00|
The following additional costs are mandatory*:
- AUMA fee per m²: € 0.60
- Power supply 220V to 3kW (incl. usage): € 55.00
- Basic listing in the Event Directory (print + online): € 32.00
- Waste disposal per m²: € 1.50
Early bird booking
15% Early Bird Discount on stand rental (net price per m2) booked before 31 October 2020.
Up to and incl. 31 October 2020: € 100.00*
1 November - 30 November 2020: 50% of the stand rental
After 01 December 2020: 100% of the stand rental
* Prices do not include statutory VAT; current as of September 2020.